Who We Are
Colorado State University has a long-standing reputation for ethical conduct of research in all areas and takes pride in the quality and quantity of research performed on its campuses. The Research Integrity & Compliance Review Office (RICRO) provides assistance to researchers, staff, and the faculty oversight committees in maintaining an ethical environment for activities in the following research and teaching areas:
- Protection of animal subjects - Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Protection of human participants - Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Responsible use of biohazardous agents and rDNA - Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Quality Program
- To protect the rights and welfare of research subjects, to provide guidance on research integrity issues, and to assist the research community in conducting and promoting responsible and ethical research.
- To work collaboratively with the university review committees to ensure that research is conducted ethically and in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
Events and News