Who We Are
Colorado State University has a long-standing reputation for ethical conduct of research in all areas and takes pride in the quality and quantity of research performed on its campuses. The Research Integrity & Compliance Review Office (RICRO) provides assistance to researchers, staff, and the faculty oversight committees in maintaining an ethical environment for activities in the following research and teaching areas:
- Protection of animal subjects - Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Protection of human participants - Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Responsible use of biohazardous agents and rDNA - Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- To protect the rights and welfare of research subjects, to provide guidance on research integrity issues, and to assist the research community in conducting and promoting responsible and ethical research.
- To work collaboratively with the university review committees to ensure that research is conducted ethically and in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
Events and News
RICRO Welcomes Catherine Bens as the new Quality Assurance Manager. Catherine can be reached at 491-5445.